- Termination of pregnancy (Abortion) implies the removal of a pregnancy without the expectation that the foetus will survive.
The following are the methods of termination which we offer at our facilities:
- The Pill Method
- This entails the use of a pill to induce the termination of the pregnancy (to abort).
- This is followed by manual evacuation of the uterus (womb cleaning/scrubbing)
- The Surgical Method (Not the preferred method)
- Performed under circumstanced, as it would have been assessed by the doctor.
Where applicable, a range of medication, from tablets to injectable medication, are used to the manage the pain during each stage of the procedure.
- Pre and Post Test Counselling:
Pre and post-test counselling is offered to all patients undergoing the procedure.
The cost of the procedure depends solely on the number of weeks of the pregnancy. Enquire with us for details.